The Hayduke Trail is a 800 mile hike and scramble through the canyons of the Colorado Plateau in southern Utah and northern Arizona USA. The route links six stunning National Parks…. Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon and Zion.
The route connecting the parks stays pretty much in public lands including the wonderful Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and numerous National Forests, BLM Districts, Primitive Areas, Wilderness Areas and Wilderness Study Areas.
- Off to the US to hike the Hayduke
- Hayduke Planning
- Hayduke training
- Getting sorted to get going
- First Impressions
- First 3 days in Arches National Park
- Paddling down the Colorado River
- The Colorado River to Hanksville
- The Henry mountains and Tarantula mesa
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Into the Escalante canyons
- Round Valley Draw to Hackberry Canyon
- Paria River
- Into Bryce Canyon National Park
- We cross over to Arizona
- Descent down to the Grand Canyon
- Hiking along the Grand Canyon
- Exit from the Grand Canyon
- Final hike to Zion National Park
- Normal tourists!
- Colorado Rockies
- Sangre de Cristo mountains backpack
- Pecos Wilderness New Mexico
- Our 5 minute youtube video
4 thoughts on “Hayduke Trail 2014”
I’ll look forward to reading this. I love the canyon country!